What to expect – Your dental appointment during the COVID-19 emergency:
- 2 days before your appointment you will be contacted by our office and asked to answer the questions of our pre visit screening.
- Questions will be repeated on the day of the visit. This questionnaire will be sent to you by text or email. You will be also able to access it through you online portal.
- Please, see link below to access or to set up your patient portal:
- Please take time to answer these questions to the best of your ability. The safety of you, our staff and other patients depends on it.
- You will also be asked about changes to your medical history and updates about your insurance coverage.
- A link for convenient online payment will also be provided.
- Please call when you arrive to let us know you are here. A staff member will meet you at the bottom of our steps to take your temperature and escort you into the office.
- Please be prepared to wear a face mask to comply with the CDC, state and town regulations. If necessary, a mask will be provided to you by our staff. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the treatment room.
- Please remember that our staff will be using extra levels of protective garments. These are in addition to our already high standards and are in line with CDC and Mass Dental Society recommendations.
- To try to minimize the necessary contact with our administrative personnel and to optimize your check out procedure we will:
- Schedule future appointments in our treatment rooms.
- Utilize our web payment option prior to your dental visit. We will make our best effort to provide you with and accurate estimate before your appointment.
- I know that all these new protocols and extra procedures will feel unusual first. We hope that these are only temporary measures and soon we can return to normal. In the meantime please rest assured that our staff will be there to guide you and to provide you with best possible care.